Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone!! here is the thing... i went to dealer to buy "my" armada ( LE 4x4 sunroof pkg cpt chair smoke ) but then i found out about the brake issues. now i know everyone having problems wil the rotors being too small and visiting the dealer a lot to get this fix. i really want an armada, and i dont mind about the rattles and squeaks, thats normal on cars and suv's unlike other ppl wanting the perfect suv's... nissan did a great job on this truck but the brakes... so shud i get a 05 model and wait for permanent fix or get an 06 model where the most i know is that there are some minor changes on the interior?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
inf3rno said:
hi everyone!! here is the thing... i went to dealer to buy "my" armada ( LE 4x4 sunroof pkg cpt chair smoke ) but then i found out about the brake issues. now i know everyone having problems wil the rotors being too small and visiting the dealer a lot to get this fix. i really want an armada, and i dont mind about the rattles and squeaks, thats normal on cars and suv's unlike other ppl wanting the perfect suv's... nissan did a great job on this truck but the brakes... so shud i get a 05 model and wait for permanent fix or get an 06 model where the most i know is that there are some minor changes on the interior?? :confused:
Brakes are fixed on current '05 models. As of May, Older '05 and '04 can have brake parts replaced with new parts under warranty. Don't wait because of brakes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts