Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow guys nice job. I missed it but you guys went over 1000 members yesterday it seems. Great job guys.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
m4ck said:
Wow guys nice job. I missed it but you guys went over 1000 members yesterday it seems. Great job guys.
M4ck
:goteam: yeah baby

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
MALIK....WHAT THE F*@# was THAT???????

Anyways....YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! :goteam:

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Right On! :awesome:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
weezr17 said:
MALIK....WHAT THE F*@# was THAT???????

Anyways....YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! :goteam:

Leet (most commonly 1337 but often also leetspeak, leetspeek, l33t5p34k, 133t, or l33t) from the phonetic form of the word "elite", is a cipher, or novel form of English spelling. It is characterized by the use of non-alphabetic characters to stand for letters bearing a superficial resemblance, and by a number of spelling changes such as the substitution of "z" for final "s" and "x" for "(c)ks" (or vice versa, such as in the often-humorously intended phrasing of "buttsex" as "buttsecks" or "bu77

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Woot Woot! :awesome:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The_Flood said:
Leet (most commonly 1337 but often also leetspeak, leetspeek, l33t5p34k, 133t, or l33t) from the phonetic form of the word "elite", is a cipher, or novel form of English spelling. It is characterized by the use of non-alphabetic characters to stand for letters bearing a superficial resemblance, and by a number of spelling changes such as the substitution of "z" for final "s" and "x" for "(c)ks" (or vice versa, such as in the often-humorously intended phrasing of "buttsex" as "buttsecks" or "bu77

LOL, had to learn 13375p3ak when I used to play Counter Strike. LOL
Thats why my name is m4ck and not mack. I changed it back when I was a gamer.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Am I old or just out of touch

m4ck said:
LOL, had to learn 13375p3ak when I used to play Counter Strike. LOL
Thats why my name is m4ck and not mack. I changed it back when I was a gamer.
M4ck
I think the last video game I played was "Raiden" in college, that's like seriously old school now. or should I say ()1D Z[I-I()()l

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
MMMMM??? Not so sure I get it Y3T? :confused:

I need to learn now....give me MORE 3X4mpl3S......LOL....DID I DO THAT RIGHT......LOL! :comphead:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
1337 l\l3\/\/Bl35

weezr17 said:
MMMMM??? Not so sure I get it Y3T? :confused:

I need to learn now....give me MORE 3X4mpl3S......LOL....DID I DO THAT RIGHT......LOL! :comphead:
weezr
Guess we can practice on each other huh, till we get it right :damn:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
No clue here either. ;) Need more members!:whip:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
LOL u'all... muhahahah hahahaha rofl omg!!! u guys cracking me up!! by saying that malik i remembered a game like m4ck counter strike bf1942 and rogue spear.... dudes using those letters... old shoold indee.

wOOt wOOt. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts