Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone out there. Im new to the Nissan Armada Club and I wanted to share my experience and upgrade to my Armada. I also have a full install and review of this unit n my YouTube Channel. There also a discount link for the radio as well as all the info of where I purchased the unit.

What are the functions that don't work? Besides the DVD?

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
How many members have requested Phoenix Radios to make a radio for 2004-2007 or 2008- up for our Armadas. If you haven’t click this link Product requests
And fill it out. We need 200 requests. This is also for 2004 - 2008 Titan also

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
How many members have requested Phoenix Radios to make a radio for 2004-2007 or 2008- up for our Armadas. If you haven’t click this link Product requests
And fill it out. We need 200 requests. This is also for 2004 - 2008 Titan also View attachment 49827
So, how long have you worked for Phoenix Radios? ;)

I can only assume you started over on the Titan forum first because Armada numbers are a lot smaller than Titan numbers, and you divide the Armada numbers in half (at least) thanks to the post 2008 Radio setup...........

Otherwise, I wish you luck in getting to 200.

I think you'd be better off getting an iPad Pro, download Apple CarPlay, get two swivel phone magnets, and an Aux cord; but that's just me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, how long have you worked for Phoenix Radios? ;)

I can only assume you started over on the Titan forum first because Armada numbers are a lot smaller than Titan numbers, and you divide the Armada numbers in half (at least) thanks to the post 2008 Radio setup...........

Otherwise, I wish you luck in getting to 200.

I think you'd be better off getting an iPad Pro, download Apple CarPlay, get two swivel phone magnets, and an Aux cord; but that's just me.
No I don’t work for them, I just like their products. The are good quality and I have never had any issues.I really like the customization options

·
Registered
2019 Armada SL
19 Posts
Hey Everyone out there. Im new to the Nissan Armada Club and I wanted to share my experience and upgrade to my Armada. I also have a full install and review of this unit n my YouTube Channel. There also a discount link for the radio as well as all the info of where I purchased the unit.

Thanks for the nice review mrgjohnson40! We just bought a 2019 Armada SL, and knowing this unit was available made our purchase easier. I have a bunch of questions for you:
  • It seems like you've had this for a few months now. Have you had any issues develop?
  • Can you customize the home page? It looks like it keeps coming back to the large picture of the white Patrol on top and the lower large area has that screen with 'X6'. Can you homepage be maps on top and radio info on the bottom?
  • Can you reskin the that little strip on the bottom where the HVAC info is?
  • When I look at Rhino radio page, it looks like they only sell the unit with Android 9 with 32 gb. But if I go to AliExpress the unit can be purchased with Android 10 and 128 gb. Did you spend much time trying to go the AliExpress route, but went with Rhino for better support?
  • We will be towing a lot. Do you know if there is a screen that can access things like oil temperature, coolant temp, trans temp, etc?
Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is interested please go to Phoenix automotive inc website and click on more, then product request. Submit the form for the model you would like them to add. We need 198 more submissions for the 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada.

Below is the 2016 - 2019 Nissan Titan with the Tesla Style installed.

Thanks.

View attachment 47694
Can this be done to a 2018 Nissan Armada. Factory radio gave out now looking to swap it out.

·
Registered
2019 Armada SL
19 Posts
My Armada ownership spans a total of two weeks, but from what I understand, it should. I just ordered the same unit as mrgjohnson40 from Rhino Radios.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts