Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that are running a mid 14s 1/4 mile in your armada please chime in and list your times and mod's.

-Son of SQS

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
SQS: I didn't know anyone was running mid 14's in an Armada or QX56. At least none without forced induction. There are some reported high 14's, though.

Lets see what response we get, what the mods are, and where and how they got their numbers (drag strip print outs, G-Tech, etc.), and whether they can be verified.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mean something better than a 14.9, i know scr38 is running 14.5 or 14.6 and you're running 14.8 right? i swear i saw a bunch of post a few months back armada's in mid 14's.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to know what mods will get us down into the mid 14's. My 14.88 is not strip verified and was done in very cool weather. I don't know if I can do it now that things have warmed up. I intend to find out, though.

I missed the posts of anyone running better than high 14's without supercharging. If there are any normally aspirated Armadas already there, let's hear from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.