Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She’s big, laced with leather and only has 25k miles on her. I bought her from my friend in November since he had to move to the UK quickly due to illness. Turns out she is too big for my fam.

I made a website to show all the details. It is a 2015 SV with a ding on the front driver corner. $19,500
Perhaps a low mileage ‘15 Mada will fulfill your dreams ?
792EC0D9-368C-4C0E-9986-E8AE39AD3E9F.jpeg

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Where are you located?
Do you have AWD? (and therefore the Driver Package).

EDIT: OK, I see the website and it's 2WD. But you say it's an SV when your website says SL on page 2 with all the list of options. I'm guessing it's an SV since I don't see the chrome on the mirrors and the door mouldings.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s an SV with leather interior. You must be referencing the Kelley Blue Book image on the site. I used that since leather interior certainly adds value. I’m in Saint Paul, MN, however I travel (not usually with the ‘Mada but I could bring it) multiple times a year to visit family in:
Omaha
KC
Dallas area

The title says both SV & SL (see image). The only aspect that technically puts it in the SL column is the leather interior. All other aspects of the vehicle align with the SV trim.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
OK, thanks for the reply, I need a 4WD as I live on the side of a mountain in PA. I lived in MN for 7 years btw (Rochester).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I like Rochester! And I get to Harrisburg annually since the company I work for is based there. PA has some serious beauty! You in the Poconos?

Thanks for helping me add more clarity to this listing. I had forgotten that I used the SL image.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I'm in Harrisburg! I-81 crosses the Susquehanna in Harrisburg where there are many beautiful mountains. Your charcoal color is my favorite and you have the rear gears I would want (2.9) AND leather, so it would have been a possible deal if it weren't for the 2WD!

FYI, here's an incredible reference that will detail every little thing your SV has in case you were interested: https://cdn.dealereprocess.net/cdn/brochures/nissan/2015-armada.pdf

How you got leather on that is a great mystery I'm trying to solve on another thread.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harrisburg is better than most people think! I love that island with the ball park; our company (Soccer Shots) rented out the green space next the the ball park during our last annual meeting in July. Great memories!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts