I have 4 original 17" off roadwheel and tire for sale. 2 rims have no scracth and 2 have normal scracth. 2 Tires have 60% thread left and the other 2 have 40% left. All 4 center caps are included. Only 3 rims have the sensors since I had to use one. They came out off an 04 armada with 23k miles.I'm asking $400.00 you pay for shipping (?).