Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I just left them in the stock tires. I have none on the truck at this time and have yet to get a light. I have heard that after driving for 45 min or so it will come on but go off when you shut the truck off.

As for prices.....I've seen that all over the place on e-bay. Not sure if they have to be re-programmed or not.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Rossi and andy

I just replaced my stock wheels and tires yesterday. America's Tire Co. removed all my sensors and installed on the new wheels.

The dealer wants about $85 each including a screw that holds the sensor. Rossi, I would removed the sensors and ebayed wheels and tires only. But I keep my wheels and tires for future use.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They didn't sell guys. So if anyone is interested let me know. There the 18" charcoal grey six spoke Titan/Armada Rim with tires. I have also left the air pressure sensors in these tires. The bead has never been broken so they are in balance.

I am in Modesto, CA.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Rossi said:
They didn't sell guys. So if anyone is interested let me know. There the 18" charcoal grey six spoke Titan/Armada Rim with tires. I have also left the air pressure sensors in these tires. The bead has never been broken so they are in balance.

I am in Modesto, CA.
hey rossi im lookin for the Charcoal 5 spoke 18s as i have a 2004 armada with the silver 5 spoke 18s how much do you want for them im from cali but currently stationed at Fort Carson in colorado springs co let me know whats up

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blockhead said:
hey rossi im lookin for the Charcoal 5 spoke 18s as i have a 2004 armada with the silver 5 spoke 18s how much do you want for them im from cali but currently stationed at Fort Carson in colorado springs co let me know whats up

Make me an offer man!!! The tires have about 3k on them and the air pressure sensors are still on the wheel. The bead has never been broken so they are in balance....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts