Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
still no response... anyone can confirm the correct rear rancho shocks needed?
Rancho RS9000XL Shock Absorber
Part No. RS999306

I just installed them on my 2005 LE (air delete). They fit perfectly.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Finished the 2” lift. Bilstein 5100 in the front with spacer. Rear went rancho 9000. New coils front and rear. Rear coil spacer. Did minor pinch weld mod and squeezed in 35”x12.5”R18 on stock wheels. No rubbing. Looks so much better in person. Any questions?
Looks great. My plastic wheel well liners are cracking in several places. Did you pull yours out to display the lift or were they just old? Hows it look without them?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
They were out because I literally just got the tires on and was trimming the pinch welds. I left them out another day so I can change the spark plugs. They are in now. Surprising I didn’t have to cut the plastic. Just the metal.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hello guys, and merry Christmas to all.

So I was thinking to lift my Armada a couple of inches and it seems like the only good option for the rear is PRG, but I'm just not sure which one to buy, there is a PRG Armada Levelling Kit and the Prg Armada 2" Rear spacers + Armada 5100 spacer kit.
According with what I understand (maybe I'm wrong), with the levelling kit I'll get 2.125 inches lift (fwd and rear) and with the 2 inches spacers plus the 5100 spacer kit I´ll get 2 inches, so can I use the levelling kit and buy separately the bilstein shocks? anybody did this?
This looks a-mazing!

Can you please share what you did to get this? (All the parts)

Please forgive me if this is already shared somewhere but I'm a noob in this forum!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Sorry for jumping in late to this.... Icon and Bilstein also now have some better options for the rear suspension. I believe they'll work with the 2in mini lift kits.
Might want to consider swapping the rear coils if deleting auto level.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My question is I tow regularly with my Armada an love the air ride system but I would like at least 2 inch rise on front an rear is there a setup when I can keep the air ride an still lift it ?

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
My question is I tow regularly with my Armada an love the air ride system but I would like at least 2 inch rise on front an rear is there a setup when I can keep the air ride an still lift it ?
Bilstein 5100s up front and 2" lift spacers for the rear. You'll need to adjust the height level sensor to level out the rear end. Since you tow, I'd replace the OE bump stops to prevent bottoming out since the gap is larger now. Timbren has a set you can install in place of the OE counterpart in the rear. Up front on the LCA, Energy Suspension has those universal cone-shaped bump stops.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts