Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For me to get a issue resolved with my Armada I have to leave for the service department at 6 am to be there by 7 to get a good spot on line when they open at 8. My 2 issues are that when I place cds in the loader the load half way then stop then I have to force it in. The other is the 2 rear windows near the fold down seat when opened wont stay propped open when I hit a bump. Will this be a one day fix? I cant be without the truck especially with the holdidays present. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
kerien said:
For me to get a issue resolved with my Armada I have to leave for the service department at 6 am to be there by 7 to get a good spot on line when they open at 8. My 2 issues are that when I place cds in the loader the load half way then stop then I have to force it in. The other is the 2 rear windows near the fold down seat when opened wont stay propped open when I hit a bump. Will this be a one day fix? I cant be without the truck especially with the holdidays present. Any ideas?

this should be a one day job, I replaced the entire radio and CD changer plus other repairs in one day ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
They probably just need to adjust the radio to line up properly with the slot in the dash. I had the exact same problem. When they had previously replaced the radio they didn't get it lined up right and it would bind a little bit. After they replaced the radio again and it still was doing it I had to go out to the shop and show them what was wrong as they were trying to claim stuff I did a year and a half prior was keeping the radio from going back in correctly.....the dumb a$$ tech bent the mounting bracket taking the old radio out was the reason it wouldn't go back in correctly. Then we had to fine tune the mounting in order to get it to line up correctly with the slot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.