Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a set of 4 wheels...20" DeCorsa DC-6 with Nitto NT-404 size 295/50-r20. The rims are a glazed pearl hyper-black. Here is a link of a vendor selling these rims:
http://customwheel.com/custom_wheel...d/391?osCsid=e8055c6b1e2641ae29a0e603fe6720b0

These are in brand new condition, rims and tires...only 5000 miles on board. Nissan bought back my 2004 LE and I have decided to buy a different vehicle. I have lots of pics if you are interested...The tires come with American Discount Tire free mounting, free rotation, free balancing certificates and special computerized balancing (the best warranty in the market.) The warranty is good anywhere in US. I am located in Los Angeles, CA. I paid $2,600 OTD for this set only a few months ago...I am asking for $1,600.
Pls email to [email protected] or shoot me a PM if interested. I will split the shipping cost with the buyer or free for local pick-up.
Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.