Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my OEM 18" Wheels/Tires with 20" Wheels/Michelin Cross Terrain SUV tires. Does anyone know how to determine what the recommended air pressure for replacment 20" tires should be?

I contacted Michelin, they only have recommended pressure for OEM size tires. Nissan does not have this information either. The max air pressure rating is 50lbs. The recommended pressure for the OEM tires is 35 lbs.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I'd run them between 38-40lbs. So tell me, any difference in ride/noise with the Michelins? I've got Goodyear Eagles on mine and they suck hard.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adjmcloon said:
I'd run them between 38-40lbs. So tell me, any difference in ride/noise with the Michelins? I've got Goodyear Eagles on mine and they suck hard.

I originally had Yokohama Geolanders installed, compared to the OEM 18" tires they were stiff and nosiy (looked great). I recently replaced the Yokohamas with the Michelins. I like the Michelins better, much quieter and softer ride, still not quite as good as the OEM 18" but very close. I've never rode on Eagles but haven't seen to many good reviews.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Focker

THis is way OFF TOPIC...But I saw your Screen name MADAFOCKER! HA, HA, HA...THat is GREAT! :clever:
I was in that movie by the way MEET THE PARENTS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts