Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I admit it-I have no idea how to insert pics...so here's a link to my cardomain sight so you can see it (and my old 3.5SE Altima, too). Take a look...should have the Armada pics updated within 24 hours.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/loweguy

EDIT: scroll down...duh...got the pics on here, thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Loweguy
all you have to do to post pictures is when you are done typing your message look down the page a little to where you see Manage Attachments. Click that button and then it will pop up a window for you to browse to the file on your computer. Thats pretty much it.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more...

Here's the back, featuring my phat (haha) iron cross hitch cover and the decal I bought on Ebay...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Nice

Nice ride! What size tires are those?

I'd pull off those rear mud flaps. It will greatly help the look... :)

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I just noticed something on your Armada that I had never seen or just didn't notice before. There is a black piece of plastic. Some kind of air dam at the bottom of your front bumper. Is this on all the Armadas guys I know I haven't seen it on any Titan. Let me know I may look into getting one to put on the front of the Titan.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Boy how dumb am I. I just went to the gallery and every Armada I looked at had that piece. I had never noticed it before. Guess cause its black it just never popped out in my eye. Well if one of you would look at it and see how it attaches I would appreciate it. A picture up close from a couple angles would be really great.
THanks
M4ck

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Front air dam

The SE off-roads do not have this air dam, presumably for ground clearance reasons.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!

Hi guys...thanks for the compliments. The tires are size 305/50/20 , and there will be no removal of the rear splash guards (and for that matter, I want to ADD some fronts).

I like the looks without, but they offer a service in keeping the body from being damaged by flying debris. I am likely to add some small fronts, too, as these wheels and tires actually 'stick out' a bit and I think the body needs the protection (I agree it looks nicer without, though...).

As far as the color...it wasn't my first choice. However, it was the one that I could steal from my store, and now that the rims are on there I actually have grown to dig it quite a bit. I am soon to add a new grill, and that will pretty much wrap it up. Soon we are going to buy either a boat or a pair of jetskis...with the plan being painting the trailer to match the 'Mada.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts and Happy Holidays to everyone on here!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
if you decide to go factory for the fronts, after laying down $30, you might be dissapointed. It's nothing but a fairly thin piece of plastic that wraps around the wheel well. Easy to install, just 3 screws that are already in place. Oddly, Nissan wanted to charge me $70 dollars to install!!! It took me no more than 4 minutes. I like the look it gives my Armada, but we all have our opinions. If you manage to find some aftermarkets that look decent, let us know! $30 for these flimsy pieces of plastic is theft.. although they did stand me running over a huge flat tire going 50 on the highway :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
OffRoadinArmada
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing