Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to buy this 2004 in the morning, beautiful white on grey leather, dvd and captain's, chrome rims and mirrors, superb condition considering 200K miles. Interior looks good in the pictures, price is right and I'm going for it. Problem is it's 2 hours away by ferry and he's getting calls already, I can't get there till tomorrow night, I'm hoping he'll accept my deposit by his good grace and I'll be able to grab it. Drove a 2006 today and it was awesome except for some cosmetic issues on the body like a touch of rust on the hood, an actuator issue in the dash, cracked taillight, etc..

Mileage doesn't scare, I see you guys getting 400K miles in here. This one had redline fluids, wish me luck...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Good luck and keep us posted!
Thank you! I've been spending time on your site already, looks like you ship to Canada yeah?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Good luck and keep us posted!
How do you find the install on the polished steel fenders? Pretty simple?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts