Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 04 demo with 6k miles for a really sweet deal. Fully loaded with everything I know of except satellite radio.

I noticed the brakes pulsating but figured it would be covered under warranty when I brought it in for an oil change. Warped rotors is one of my pet peeves. It seems to be a common problem on alot of vehicles I've owned and turning them down only helps for a short time. If the metal was bad and warped, making the rotors thinner will only make it happen quicker! So I was a bit shocked to know it was a realatively common problem. But I was also relieved to know Nissan has a fix for it. So this website has already helped me out and that's what it's all about.

Looking forward to exploring the site more, chatting with you all, and learning some cool mods (I can never leave well enough alone)!

Dano

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Good deal! Welcome to the forums..you'll fit right in here, as most of us can't leave well enough alone. :)
. :hi: ditto

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Welcome fellow Wisconsinite! There aren't too many of us that I know of. I hope you like yours as much as I love mine.
Syko
2004 Armada SE
Off-road
Big Tow
Galaxy (black)
Journey package

ps...maybe if we get enough of us together we can join the "meet" groups.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts