Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just replaced my blower motor, the resistor and now all I have is the blend door actuator. But I’ve run into a issue. I cannot figure out which I need. Is there only one actuator? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
434 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
So I just replaced my blower motor, the resistor and now all I have is the blend door actuator. But I’ve run into a issue. I cannot figure out which I need. Is there only one actuator? Any help would be appreciated.

If you have the manual temp control, and that works fine, then the "modes" ie defrost, AC, Vent, Htr etc is vacumn operated from a switch valve in the control head. If it won't switch at all, and was sudden, probably the vacumn supply line was disturbed. The manual (service) will walk you through the locations. At least it isn't the automatic control, that can be very very costly to fix. Yours is probably splice a supply line or simply reconnect what got disconnected. Your can fix it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s what sucks. I bought the vehicle like that. So I have no idea the way it went out. I just replaced the blower and the resistor. Now I do notice when I turn dial from heat to AC or vice versa I get the woodpecker noise. But it does switch it. The only problem I have is the directional dial.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts