Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2005 QX56. Even though what i read about these trucks made me rethink my purchase I did it anyway. I'll get some pics up soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Couldn't do it

czerkawski21 said:
Just bought a 2005 QX56. Even though what i read about these trucks made me rethink my purchase I did it anyway. I'll get some pics up soon!!!!
That is the truck my wife wanted. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't see myself riding in a "Jade" truck. Looks nice, just not for me. I liked the front of the Armada and was okay with the colors. Red Braun was the final answer.
You won't regret your purchase.

Welcome

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
czerkawski21 said:
You'll love it. I was border between the QX and Mada myself. :urock:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The truck is for my wife and our 6 month old daughter, rear dvd is pretty cool,i'll play with that for awhile. The QX came with siruis satellite radio even though i wanted XM. What do they give u like 8 stations as the "free" preview? No way i'm hooking up with siruis after the 3 month period

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Welcome to the club... im loving my QX!!!!

fiddlyD

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Get all the stations

czerkawski21 said:
The truck is for my wife and our 6 month old daughter, rear dvd is pretty cool,i'll play with that for awhile. The QX came with siruis satellite radio even though i wanted XM. What do they give u like 8 stations as the "free" preview? No way i'm hooking up with siruis after the 3 month period
Not sure what the deal is with your system. :huh: But I have factory installed Sirius and I am in the 90 day "free" preview and I get every station (over 120). I've got about 15 pre-sets that fit my every mood. I am completely happy with Sirius and I can scroll through them with the toggles on the steering wheel. :fantastic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts