Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I just picked up my new '05 Armada LE. I love the vehicle, and my wife and kids do as well. I was concerned about the 2004 brake problems, but it seems that has been addressed for 2005. We got the 4X4 since we are an active family and will be taking to the sierra's to ski and play frequently in the winter. I also look forward to taking it on dirt/rocky roads in the summer to access cool areas in the mountains. There are so many gadgets on this truck to learn about, I have never had a vehicle with NAV before. Will post more later and try to be active on this forum.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
hi welcome to the club, im trying to be active as welll...it's nice to see more people in our area finding the website...ill honk if i see a '05 smoke w/ dealer plates on it still!

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
Welcome to ClubArmada. You made a good choice. The color was perfect (maybe that's 'cause I have a Smoke Armada!). Be sure to post any questions you have. I think you will find that we have a lot of people who like to help out here on CT.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Here's my Armada...I live in Folsom!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts