Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm finally an official member. I've been on the site a few weeks and I finally purchased my first NISSAN (Armada). I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet but I will as soon as I can. I have already tinted the front windows a little darker than 50% and it flows nice with the smoke/graphite package. I have 22" Panther Realms wrapped in Falken STZ's 305/45/22 on da way and I will be upgrading my Blose system with a Kenwood deck, Audiobahn amps and some 12's in about a week so I will post before and after pics. I have been in touch with Jason over at Burtman Industries and I am thinking about getting the custom brushed aluminum bezel and gear shift covers as well. Anyway, I'm glad to join the Armada Club and soon I will be a member of the 20" and over Club!

JG

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Congrats. If you don't have an LE, JL Audio has a pre-made sub box for madas. I like their amps and Fosgates more than the Audiobahns.
(Its the 20 inch and under club) ;)

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
92tripleblack, I'm looking to switch my sub with a JL audio one, They have a pre-fabed box for our madas????? where can I go to get one??????

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
where in va.?

Jgunt said:
I'm finally an official member. I've been on the site a few weeks and I finally purchased my first NISSAN (Armada). I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet but I will as soon as I can. I have already tinted the front windows a little darker than 50% and it flows nice with the smoke/graphite package. I have 22" Panther Realms wrapped in Falken STZ's 305/45/22 on da way and I will be upgrading my Blose system with a Kenwood deck, Audiobahn amps and some 12's in about a week so I will post before and after pics. I have been in touch with Jason over at Burtman Industries and I am thinking about getting the custom brushed aluminum bezel and gear shift covers as well. Anyway, I'm glad to join the Armada Club and soon I will be a member of the 20" and over Club!

JG
I think I have seen you fly by me on the greenway a few time in the mornings...is this you?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Aloha and welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm in the Tyson's Corner area pretty often so I'll be sure to give you a wave if I run into or pass by you. If you see my dirty truck in any parking lot, leave me a message on my rear glass, LOL. Again..welcome!

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Jgunt said:

JG
Congrats on the truck, and nice rims:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts