Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been lurking on the forum for a few months doing research about the Armada. We bought one last weekend and so far so good. My wife drives it with the kids and is absolutely loving it! It looks killer too. Haven't had to fill her up yet, but know it's coming and will be painful, but oh well...

Thanks for all the good info here!!

Oh, we got everything on it but the DVD system. Paid just over invoice for it and am loving it, so far!!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
congratulations!!!i am also in the market for a new armada.. do you mind telling me how much you paid out the door including tax and licensing and which model did you get? i just want to see how much i should offer..thanks

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Go to edmunds.com or a website like that and ask for a price quote through them. That will get you price quotes from dealer's internet departments - we got our Mada in July 04 for 5.5% under invoice and 0.9% financing (thank goodness we were able to pay it off early though).

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We paid $40,250 plus tax and license (give or take a few dollars). You can figure out what your own tax would be, and license fees were around $350 or so. It was right around $42,150, with $1500 rebate...

We got everything but the DVD player. Go to Edmunds.com and price it out. We didn't want to deal with aftermarket except for the DVD maybe at some point, I just don't have the time for it!

We love it so far, good luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts