Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not getting any fluid to the rear calipers, nor air the fronts bleed fine. I Replace rear calipers, hoses, pads, rotors, front pads an rotors, master cylinder.
Disconnected the negative battery, did all the bleeding procedures, RR, LF, LR, RF still nothing from the rear, but the front bleeds fine. I’m at lost with this never had any issues bleeding brakes before

·
Super Moderator
5,695 Posts
just to add, do you have the nissan factory service manual? if you do not have it you can get it free online if you search.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Did you bench bleed the master cylinder? If not, do that first then bleed the calipers accordingly. It can take a couple rounds of bleeding the brakes just to get the air out. I installed Rotora SS braided lines on my QX80 about a month ago. Even with my Motive brake bleeder, it took me (3) cycles of brake bleeding to get it perfect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the bench bleeding, an did it again after it was Installed, what baffles me is that I took the lines off at the rear proportions valves an got nothing out of that also,

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
So with the rear brake lines disconnected from the hard lines, no fluid flowing from the hard lines? Either the rear hard brake line(s) are clogged, or even the new master cylinder you installed is faulty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was after the abs control unit, so I’m out driving it now an see if the abs will kick on to get any fluid out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts