Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the tale. I have had my 207 Armada 12 years or so. 175K miles at this point. Awesome vehicle. I have been wanting to buy a new SUV for past couple of years and made a deal with myself to wait for this one to need major repair. However, it is a strong and reliable as ever! Also, to upgrade I would need to spend about $35K.

So...I have accepted that this thing is not going to die anytime soon! It has been one of the most reliable cars I have ever had. I bought new tries and plastidipped the rims anthracite. I also dipped the running boards and mud flaps black. It really updated the look. A couple of pictures for reference:

Premium Member
I give the owner CUDOS for taking good care of the Beast. It show what a good owner gets from its well oiled machine!!! (y)(y)(y)馃憦馃憦馃憦

Reactions: RickAB and CBEllis

Registered
2007 QX56 RWD
Here is the tale. I have had my 207 Armada 12 years or so. 175K miles at this point. Awesome vehicle. I have been wanting to buy a new SUV for past couple of years and made a deal with myself to wait for this one to need major repair. However, it is a strong and reliable as ever! Also, to upgrade I would need to spend about $35K.

So...I have accepted that this thing is not going to die anytime soon! It has been one of the most reliable cars I have ever had. I bought new tries and plastidipped the rims anthracite. I also dipped the running boards and mud flaps black. It really updated the look. A couple of pictures for reference: View attachment 50504 View attachment 50505 View attachment 50506
I like the plastidip on the rims. I'm not a fan of the shiny stock rims. I bought my 07 QX56 about a year ago with about 173,000 miles on it. I've added another ten thousand on top of that. The engine and transmission are remarkably strong with all those miles. I've had to replace the alternator and LCM so far, but not a surprise with the high mileage. The 2007 seems to be a great year for the Armada platform.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts