Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 nissan armada 4x4. My question is from what year to what year can I get the front and rear suspension? I have had it for about a year and a half and she runs great. I know that it came from a different state. (Somewhere that it snowed alot.) Anyways their is alot of rust so I want to find one I can take parts from. Cam someone please help? Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
The gen 1 was from 2004 - 2015 IIRC. Some minor changes in 2008 but I believe the suspension didn’t change and I read even the gen 2 suspension is similar.

That said, you need to determine if you have the air leveling system which changes what you need if you want to keep OEM.

Are you planning on taking a suspension off of a used armada or buying new?

I would not recommend used shocks or suspension parts.

If you have the air a lot of people delete it.

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Rear or front? From what I have seen (and experienced) they are often rusted in place. My rears are so bad they cannot get the alignment bolts.

The titan has a lot of similar parts but I recall there were some differences in the front.

Here are a couple of vids (for the front) which walk through the process (on a titan).

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
No problem. This vid is for the rear...I caution you it is not for the faint of heart!

I really need to do my rears but man this looks like a friggin' nightmare.

Ps: if you are replacing shocks as well search for Bilstein - that's the forum favorite (I run them in the fronts and OEM rear air shocks). Huge improvement over stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts