Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, last night I unlocked my driver side door with my fob. Once I sat in and turned the truck on I couldn't unlock the doors with the driver side power locks. The doors wouldn't unlock with the passenger side power locks. I can lock the doors with both the driver and passenger side power locks but I cant unlock the doors. This is the kicker, I can unlock the doors while sitting in the truck using the key fob. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas as to whats going on? Id appreciate the input.

·
Administrator
6,188 Posts
could be issues with the BCM.

if you have a different fob, try that. perhaps replace the battery in the fob.

look for any codes at the obd port.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hi guys, last night I unlocked my driver side door with my fob. Once I sat in and turned the truck on I couldn't unlock the doors with the driver side power locks. The doors wouldn't unlock with the passenger side power locks. I can lock the doors with both the driver and passenger side power locks but I cant unlock the doors. This is the kicker, I can unlock the doors while sitting in the truck using the key fob. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas as to whats going on? Id appreciate the input.
Did you ever repair this issue? if so what was it. I am having similar issue. Added to you issues when shutting the truck off the doors unlock. I also noticed on my security camera that in the middle of the night my interior lights turn on and off about every 30min. im guessing the doors are unlocking and locking on their own. I am leaning toward BCM but not sure if i have to reprogram it when replaced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts