Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 2010 overhead front console with the map/lamp. I can find many of the 05,06,07,08 but very little 2010s. And the ones I do find are ridiculously expensive. I think the part number is: 26430ZQ60A

I'm attaching a pic of what I am looking for. Thanks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a 2010 overhead front console with the map/lamp. I can find many of the 05,06,07,08 but very little 2010s. And the ones I do find are ridiculously expensive. I think the part number is: 26430ZQ60A

I found it at a junk yard. Mine is a 2008. Online the prices were ridiculous.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I am also in the market for the map light switch … the switch that clicks when your press to turn it on … they are not sold separately. I found the company that makes them in california. The challenge is that the don’t keep any inventory. They require that I send them my switch then have fixed cost to replicate and then charge extra per switch ordered. All I need is 1 switch. Are you also looking for the switch or the whole thing?
Perhaps we can find a group and get a group order going?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am also in the market for the map light switch … the switch that clicks when your press to turn it on … they are not sold separately. I found the company that makes them in california. The challenge is that the don’t keep any inventory. They require that I send them my switch then have fixed cost to replicate and then charge extra per switch ordered. All I need is 1 switch. Are you also looking for the switch or the whole thing?
Perhaps we can find a group and get a group order going?
All my switches work, just the sunglass holder is broken and there is a crack on the side of the console. If I ever find a replacement the switches on my current one will be available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts