Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this can be fixed or replaced individually? The dealer told me I would have to replace the entire dashboard and although I didn't say it out loud, my BS alarm started screaming. There is no way I'm replacing the entire dash on a 2013 Armada just so the glove box is like new. Its held by several clips of which only one is broken..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!1

·
Registered
106 Posts
My Glovebox is broken where the back corners are there are extended tabs and they are broken. Mine is being replaced by the dealer under warranty. Next week.

Ebay has several listed but many sellers don't take good photos of gloveboxes so I tend to think it's a roll of the dice. Decent ones on Ebay sell for $60-$300 for a new OEM one. I was looking for one myself and dealer told me they would warranty it as stated above.

As to removing it is super easy. Look up how to replace cabin filters and you will see how to do it. Maybe a 5 min job with simple tools. No need to buy a new dash from what I've seen.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
It may not be BS but simply that they don't sell glove boxes by themselves? So the whole dashboard is sold but im sure you could find just a glove box on Ebay, or somewhere else used.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Genuine Nissan Glove Box Door 68500-EZ00B

Genuine Nissan Glove Box Door 68500-9GA0B

Be sure to cross reference the year and part numbers but most Nissan OEM parts sellers have had access to them.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Glovebox is broken where the back corners are there are extended tabs and they are broken. Mine is being replaced by the dealer under warranty. Next week.

Ebay has several listed but many sellers don't take good photos of gloveboxes so I tend to think it's a roll of the dice. Decent ones on Ebay sell for $60-$300 for a new OEM one. I was looking for one myself and dealer told me they would warranty it as stated above.

As to removing it is super easy. Look up how to replace cabin filters and you will see how to do it. Maybe a 5 min job with simple tools. No need to buy a new
Does anyone know if this can be fixed or replaced individually? The dealer told me I would have to replace the entire dashboard and although I didn't say it out loud, my BS alarm started screaming. There is no way I'm replacing the entire dash on a 2013 Armada just so the glove box is like new. Its held by several clips of which only one is broken..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!1
Glove box hinge 68551-9GA0A

1 - 8 of 8 Posts