Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
218 Posts
2WD or 4WD? PRG is probably the best place to start. 3" is probably your max without affecting driveline / suspension angles too much. That may also be the max for proper alignment too. Spacers seem like the most common / easiest method but you get into some serious $$ using Ironman or Calmini. Fabtech may have something out there now too. Maxtrax makes a good spindle lift, CJD Racing, Spindle Source, just a few places to stop by.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking to install a 3 inch lift on a 2017 Armada . Any pros and cons and recommendations on where to buy?
I would stay away from PRG he takes your money but doesn't ship your items or respond to any email or calls most of the time. With a 3" lift you just need front and rear spacers so for that you can just get off ebay or anywhere as they are pretty simple.

·
Registered
2017 Armada Platinum
31 Posts
I have the Calmini 3" lift on my 2017. Steve was super helpful and very knowledgeable about his products and Nissan suspension in general. I love the look. And the ride isn't much different than it was stock. With Calmini, the rear lift is created by a subframe spacer, and it requires holes to be drilled in the frame. This sounds like a lot, but the physics make this a better choice than simple spacers in the rear.

Only issue, and this may be completely unrelated, is that I've lost each rear air bag once. I don't know if its due to the lift (which it shouldn't be because of the aforementioned subframe spacer), or because of the mileage on the vehicle- just close to 100K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts