Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Armada SV 4x4. This problem started a few days ago after a 3 hour trip. When I went to crank it in my driveway to move it down the drive it started rough then just quite. I hit the button again and it started rough then cranked. I tried a few more times and it was fine. Today my wife call me and said It did it to her. I stalled during the crank and she had to restart it.

Any input would be great thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
How many miles? Did you get gas somewhere else that you don't normally get? Almost sounds like a bad tank of gas, but that would likely throw a code as well. Is your Check Engine Light on?

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has 60K miles, its in really good condition. It has no light and has and oil filter change screen (just came on last week and my wife is changing the oil today). The oil was changed about 6K miles ago so I cant imagine that is the problem. I put the same gas I always do, regular. It's weird and worries me for sure. I have not hooked a code machine to it. Thanks for the response!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I had this issue with my 2018.

I noticed it only happens when I had a short trip to the grocery store which is 2 mins away.

It was hesitant to start, and if it did it was rough at idle and shaking like there was a bad cylinder.

If I drove for a long time, the vehicle started perfectly.

I tested the battery voltage and it sat at about 11. 8—12.1 V.

I reconditioned the battery over 2 days and charged it to to full. Never had the issue since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts