Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of like new cross bars for sale from a 2017 Armada. My 2017 Armada was bought back from Nissan and replaced with a 2019, and I kept the crossbars as they were an added accessory. The 2019 came with them so I have an extra set now. $200 plus shipping. Happy to send pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn’t fix or determine reason for airbag light constantly being on. Was in the shop for two months. With assistance from my dealer they agreed to a voluntary buy back. This amounted to a new 2019 to replace 2017.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Now that I've hijacked your thread, but hey it's getting some free publicity.
Which airbag light was on? The SRS light?
I'm going through the same thing right now on my '18. Dealer is putting over $2k in parts and labor in it under warranty right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the light was just a pic of an airbag on the dash, but maybe was SRS, as it was two years ago I don’t recall. They spent most of their time referring to some wiring harness that needed to be replaced but that they couldn’t find the part for. The replacement process was pretty seamless, only took a couple weeks and Nissan was good about it. An airbag light is a good thing to have go wrong in terms of getting a replacement vehicle.

The owner of the dealer was very helpful and never gave me the run around at all. We simply found a new vehicle the same as mine, and actually the new one was slightly better, had technology package, sunroof, active cruise etc which my 2017 didn’t have. They also didn’t charge me at all for the 32000 miles I had on my 2017. Just swapped them, and even just did a collateral swap on the loan I had. So basically just paying the same loan I had on my original vehicle.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm a little scared for our return visit to the dealer now.

They kept referencing 2 harnesses and a side curtain air bag. I actually hope they figure this out and it's just resolved. I've got the Armada setup with a P3 brake controller, tires I like, and Firestone bags in the rear. Not trying to start over.

Good luck with sale.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts