Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am new here and have 2017 SV model. (blue)
I'd like to add fog lights to it and upgrade the rims/tires.
Can you please point me to an existing thread and/or provide any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
6,335 Posts
hi and welcome.
you are welcomed to search the archives and get ideas on wheels and tires that match your taste.

if you want to add stock fog lamps there are quite a few people who have done this. again searching the forum will bear some good fruit. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx man. I did look but did not see any how-to's reg the fog lights installation on 2017+. I have seen kits out there which require r&r the column switch I believe. The Titan's seems simpler where you just pop a new switch on the left from the steering column next to the headlight switch.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
106 Posts
Hey guys,

I am new here and have 2017 SV model. (blue)
I'd like to add fog lights to it and upgrade the rims/tires.
Can you please point me to an existing thread and/or provide any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
I can't help with the fog lights - but I know there are tons of options on Amazon. If I was adding fogs, I'd look at a good led brand and go a more custom route. Also, I've always had good experiences with the guys at Headlight Revolution but they mostly focus on upgrades / replacement bulbs, not housings, etc. For wheels and tires, the combinations are almost endless and personal taste varies greatly. I bought new wheels a few months back, inventory is tight so be aware of that. I stayed with the factory Bridgestone tires for now. A factory wheel size is likely 18" or 20" x 8" wide with a +30 offset. My new wheels are a +12 offset so they set alittle wider than factory. And the new wheels are 9.5" wide vs. 8" factory. I like the stance and am ready for a lift and 35's...
You're just gonna have to do your research.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't help with the fog lights - but I know there are tons of options on Amazon. If I was adding fogs, I'd look at a good led brand and go a more custom route. Also, I've always had good experiences with the guys at Headlight Revolution but they mostly focus on upgrades / replacement bulbs, not housings, etc. For wheels and tires, the combinations are almost endless and personal taste varies greatly. I bought new wheels a few months back, inventory is tight so be aware of that. I stayed with the factory Bridgestone tires for now. A factory wheel size is likely 18" or 20" x 8" wide with a +30 offset. My new wheels are a +12 offset so they set alittle wider than factory. And the new wheels are 9.5" wide vs. 8" factory. I like the stance and am ready for a lift and 35's...
You're just gonna have to do your research.
Thx! I really appreciate it. I hear that ~ the inventory is definitely tight. I see OEM 20's tire/rim combos slightly used for about $1.8K to 2K. The fog lights kit seems to be this: OEM '17-'19 Nissan Armada Fog Light Kit - Z1 Off-Road - Performance OEM and Aftermarket Engineered Parts Global Leader Nissan Truck & SUV

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
106 Posts

·
Administrator
6,335 Posts
Thx man. I did look but did not see any how-to's reg the fog lights installation on 2017+
no worries mate. there are discussions on here but if you dont use the right search terms you may not bear much fruit.

here is a thread that may be helpful:

also you can look for threads on 2011+ qx's since the later model armada is now built in japan on the qx line. front end may be different but the install is the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts