Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Platinum. It just rolled 45k miles. Lately the transmission seems to lag when shifting when taking off at or normal or low pace. Also when cruising 40mph+ and taking my foot off the gas the vehicle seems to bog down and slow quickly, doesn’t coast well. Thoughts?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have you ever had the transmission fluid changed? Your fluid might be dirty, and not flowing at the proper pressure. You should still have warranty coverage correct? If so bring it to the dealer, and have them look at it...so that way it is logged in Nissans computer system, and it makes it easier to ask Nissan for help if it fails outside of warranty.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I have a 2017 Platinum. It just rolled 45k miles. Lately the transmission seems to lag when shifting when taking off at or normal or low pace. Also when cruising 40mph+ and taking my foot off the gas the vehicle seems to bog down and slow quickly, doesn’t coast well. Thoughts?
We had the same problem from day one, finally 26000 miles later dealer reprogrammed ecu or trans not sure witch but so far so good.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I also had the issue with the transmission shifting weird. There is a TSB for it and it involves a reflash. Made a ton of difference in my ride almost like a new vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was the reflash of the transmission covered under a tsb? Or did you have to pay? I have had the same problem since 2017 and pointed it out to dealer when I bought it in 2017. Now I’m out of warranty.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Was the reflash of the transmission covered under a tsb? Or did you have to pay? I have had the same problem since 2017 and pointed it out to dealer when I bought it in 2017. Now I’m out of warranty.
We told them since day one and I finally said it jerks so bad someone is going to get hurt. The truck had the same problem. I think it’s a tsb. Let them know that someone is going to get hurt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts