Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 2018 Nissan Armada SV with 78000+ miles on it. I'm trying to stabilize the ride quality, it had a bouncy ride....kind of wallows going down the road. I know there's not much available in the aftermarket for the rear suspension due to the factory air ride, and I've installed a set of Firestone Coil-rite air bags in the rear coils hoping it would help...it did not. I'm beginning to think it's the front I should be looking at, and with almost 79,000 miles maybe it's time for shock/spring upgrades. I've got to do something....my passengers are getting seasick. Any suggestions?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, the more I read about it, the more it sounds like worn parts considering the age and mileage.

I just ordered a Strutmasters Rear Conversion Kit to eliminate any future issues.

Now I'm searching for Front Strut assemblies....again not a whole lot available.

I did find this available from GSP North America Item # mpn4678096690....anyone have experience with these?

Coil spring Shock absorber Camera accessory Automotive lighting Automotive tire

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No personal experience as I would never use subpar products from strutmasters. I've seen their kits first hand from people I know personally and have regretted spending their money on them. Awhile back, a forum member even posted the Monroe shocks they were using on the first gen kits. Nothing wrong with Monroe as a last minute, only choice OE replacement, but strutmasters and arnott rebrands them and marks up the cost as well.

Thanks for your input, I'll let you know how I make out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts