Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to pull the trigger on getting a new armada the end of this year. Looking to get an SL 4WD. Love the vehicle, I've test driven one and am waiting for the '19 to drop to see if there are any changes to benefit from (although I suspect not). The one thing that I despise is that they have the two tone paint around the wheel wells. My husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to head to the body shop to have them painted to match the car. I've not seen any topics about this being a problem for anyone else. Anyone else dislike this about the car?

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I recently purchased a 2012 SL. I also plan to purchase a 2018 Armada, but not for another 5/6 years (Ha!). As I see the 2018s while driving around town I really love the look of them. I think it's the nicest large SUV out there. However, I have to agree with you about the two tone wheel wells. I think they would look a lot better color matched to the rest of the truck, especially in white or copper. The black and silver ones look okay with the two tone scheme. I personally wouldn't have them painted though, but if you did it'd certainly look nice. I'd be curious to know how much that would cost.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I'm going to pull the trigger on getting a new armada the end of this year. Looking to get an SL 4WD. Love the vehicle, I've test driven one and am waiting for the '19 to drop to see if there are any changes to benefit from (although I suspect not). The one thing that I despise is that they have the two tone paint around the wheel wells. My husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to head to the body shop to have them painted to match the car. I've not seen any topics about this being a problem for anyone else. Anyone else dislike this about the car?
I like the new body style too and would get one if i weren't on a 500,000 mile mission with my 2005. I didn't notice the two tone fenders until you pointed it out, I see what you mean. One option might be to get a truck in Gun Metallic...

www.prioritynissanchantilly.com/assets/inventory/vehicles/jn8ay2ne7j9732897/ip/1.jpg

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts