Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving the car so far! Had an issue with not starting due to a faulty brake switch but have replace it since then! Hope to be a productive member on the forum!

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Vendor
846 Posts
Hello, Mike and welcome to the group! Nice to have you join us. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm loving the car so far! Had an issue with not starting due to a faulty brake switch but have replace it since then! Hope to be a productive member on the forum!
I had the exact same issue with my 2018 Platinum. Couldn't even drive it off the lot the night I bought it. Dealer replaced it next day and haven't had a problem since. Kind of surprising this isn't a recall because I came across a lot of the same issues from other owners just by doing a simple search.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the exact same issue with my 2018 Platinum. Couldn't even drive it off the lot the night I bought it. Dealer replaced it next day and haven't had a problem since. Kind of surprising this isn't a recall because I came across a lot of the same issues from other owners just by doing a simple search.
I agree! It was really embarrassing because I was leaving work and looked like an idiot sitting in the parking lot. My coworkers were asking if i needed a jump lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts