Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're back! This is our 2nd (well, 3rd) Armada. We technically don't count the 1st one. We bought a used Armada back in 2011 and found out when we got home that it had been painted. Never buy a car in the rain! Our second Armada was a 2012 SV. My wife loved it but wasn't 100% comfortable parking it. She kept it for about 2 years and wanted to go back to a car. She then wanted to go back to an SUV so we bought a Honda Pilot. Never again. That was our first honda and it will be our last. Too many things we didn't like about it to list. About a month ago, we purchased a brand new 2019 Armada Platinum. They were almost giving them away with all the rebates and discounts so we couldn't hold back. We couldn't be happier. Glad to be back in the Nissan family again. We opted for the Captains chairs in the back. Our kids love it as well. Nissan has done a great job with developing a smooth ride. Sits and rides much better than other large SUV's. The one negative is the gas mileage but my wife drives less than 5 miles round trip each day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I forgot to mention a very important piece. Our kids like to name all of our vehicles. I remember a few years ago there was a kid in the little league world series who introduced himself as "I'm Big Al and I hit dingers". So as we were thinking of names, that came to me. The first couple days our kids kept talking about how big it was so it just fit. We named it "Big Al". My wife is not crazy about the name but she's getting used to it.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts