Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s it going,
My primary choice in cars are normally Mitsubishi’s and Honda’s. You know the whole taking something slow and modifying to go really fast.. the Nissan family is new to me as much as the 5.6, and v8’s in general. Although I do look forward to my new purchase and tastefully modifying this platform. I am primarily interested in exterior/interior modifications as this is not my race car, it is my overweight/horrid gas mileage daily. The information looks solid, members seem nice enough, I look forward to browsing and posting.
-Aaron

·
Super Moderator
5,481 Posts
welcome. there's lots of discussion on this car here so you should feel right at home and should find most of what you are looking for has mostly been discussed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome. there's lots of discussion on this car here so you should feel right at home and should find most of what you are looking for has mostly been discussed.
Oh yeah man, I mean I creeped around for a few hours or so checking some posts out etc... Agreed a lot of the information I was seeking seems to be old, low key. Doesn’t change the value of information though. It’s also still much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts