Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Armada SL 2wd
78 Posts
Yes it does. As long as it is/was on when you shut down last. I leave ours set to auto so that it can determine if heat or AC is needed based on the temps. Heated seats will come on I think only if you leave the switch on when you shut down the vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does. As long as it is/was on when you shut down last. I leave ours set to auto so that it can determine if heat or AC is needed based on the temps. Heated seats will come on I think only if you leave the switch on when you shut down the vehicle.
So it works just like my 2020 SL Armada…I was considering trading it for a new so one so I could get the Apple CarPlay but I’m hearing a lot of people complain about the infotainment system malfunctioning.

·
Administrator
6,679 Posts
later model years made during the pandemic had inferior components, making the infotainment system unreliable on some cars. there's a thread on it here. some can be fixed via software but many had to have new panels.

the remote start does not set anything on its own. remote start is just that -- starting the car remotely. not any different from a 3rd party remote system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it might work like other brands such as Ford and Honda that will turn on climate control system, heated seats and steering wheel automatically! I’m always concerned about leaving things on in my car in case of battery drainage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts