Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are considering a Nissan Armada for a vehicle to drive back and forth to work while also being able to pull a horse trailer on the weekend round trip 100miles all flat terrain. It's a 3horse Cimarron bumper pull. The weight of the trailer is 5200# and then add 2000# with the 2 horses. The vehicle is never loaded when pulling the horse trailer as it's just typically 2 of us going for a quick ride. Tack and feed will add up to 8000#.
Can the 2021 Armada pull this trailer safely and without having to get it serviced after every tow?
Thank you... We miss the Ford Excursion!! We have a 2001 that could pull anything but the rust underneath will leave the horse trailer at a stoplight soon. FYI... the horse trailer also has its own electric brake set-up and we will use an equalizing hitch with sway bars.
Other suggestions besides a truck? I have a hard time looking at the V6 with ecoboost in the Expedition and doubt it's going to last?? Plus I think the Expeditions are ugly. The Armada stands out when it comes to looks.
Again, thanks to those of you who have experience towing with an Armada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think your good. Just don’t go over 8500 on trailer with it fully loaded. Inside door side driver jam it will the have the GCWR and that’s including everything including people/trailer loaded that you tow. Just remember to press the TOW button. It resets to off when you turn the car off completely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts