Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm looking at going back to a wheel/tire that is near the same weight as stock. So I've looked at what I wouldn't mind trading for.....and here it is.

If you have the QX56 chrome wheels or some SE 5 or 6 spoke wheels that are CHROMED....with good tires.....90% or better...I'll trade ya my $2500 dollar 22's for it.

I'll need the new wheels first...because I have no wheels to put my Titan on and need to drive it to work.

So if your interested....let me know. If your local we will meet up and just swap.....if you need them shipped you will be responsible for all costs....both ways.

Attachments

· Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on a performance kick and 22's really hurt performance. The unsprung weight increase is around 30 lbs per wheel. Which takes an approx. extra 30 HP to turn them on teh road. Taking a dyno sheet from say 280 rwhp to 250 rwhp.

So I like the look...but I'm on a HP kick.

Post some pics of the wheels and tell me what condition the tread is in. Also....don't want any scuffs on teh wheels.

· Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't put the pressure sensors in my whees....with a low profile tire by the time the sensor goes off you'll be flat....you bring a 45 series tire down to 25 psi and it's probably gonna be on teh rim already or pretty darn close.

ggeorgie said:
Hey Rossi, I still don't know why you want to trade back? anyway I have the stock 6 spoke chrome? but I am not sure about the pressure sensor if it is interchangeable to your wheels :confused:

· Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump Bump Bump

· Premium Member
24 Posts
I have a 2006 QX56 with the Chromed Wheels. The tires have 7k on them and were rotated at 5k.

I need to know exactly what size your rims are and what size the tires are. What brand of tire is on the rims?

Is it Plus 1 or plus 2 correct, so the speedo is accurate?

What about the wheel sensors?? Can you take a close up pic? I am in NJ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.