Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I would like to get a second opinion regarding 22 x 10 wheels with a 10mm offset for my 2006 Armada (I will post a "New Owner" entry when I have pics!). I am considering installation of 305/40/22 tires. Can anyone tell me off hand if these wheels and tires combination will still have the same diameter as the stock wheels and tires? In addition, will this set up stick out too far past the fender considering the 10mm offset? Any input would be highly appreciated! Thank you!

Paspasero

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Tire Size

Paspasero said:
Hello Everyone!

I would like to get a second opinion regarding 22 x 10 wheels with a 10mm offset for my 2006 Armada (I will post a "New Owner" entry when I have pics!). I am considering installation of 305/40/22 tires. Can anyone tell me off hand if these wheels and tires combination will still have the same diameter as the stock wheels and tires? In addition, will this set up stick out too far past the fender considering the 10mm offset? Any input would be highly appreciated! Thank you!

Paspasero
I think most common and closest to stock for tire size is 305/45/22. Don't have to go 40's until you hit 24's. Not sure about the offset though.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
I think most common and closest to stock for tire size is 305/45/22. Don't have to go 40's until you hit 24's. Not sure about the offset though.
Correct. 15mm offset is probably fine but you need to verify with each rim if you will clear the calipers. Some rims are shaped weird. ;)

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Thank you for the responses, I'll be sure to apply them to my choice of tires. As for the offset, the person I purchased them from stated that they might stick out past the fenders, which in turn will definately clear the calipers...right?

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Paspasero said:
Thank you for the responses, I'll be sure to apply them to my choice of tires. As for the offset, the person I purchased them from stated that they might stick out past the fenders, which in turn will definately clear the calipers...right?
Depends on the spokes. Mine don't stick out, but my tires are 305 wide. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Should be fine. I'd contact the retailer or maker to make sure you have the best offset. Bolt pattern matches the GM pattern. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.