Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24" echelon korum with 285/40/24 toyo tires
color matched paint galaxy wheels, tire sensors included on the wheel already, only has about 800 miles on it i dont drive the truck much do to gas prices, have original reciept paid $4,100 selling for $3,800 :)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
why ya sellin em?

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
I like your amps. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
andy said:
Oh you're just luring triple in to this one aren't you?
u know triple aint messin with nothin larger than some 19 1/2's :D

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
adjmcloon said:
He's probably already upgraded to 26's, bags, and chromed the entire Armada but he's afraid to tell us.
Gold baby. Check out my dubs.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would never bag my mada and i asked around they told me 26's wont fit if i lower it, who ever sells the intrax will tellyou there all on back order untill december, and i think thats just for the springs, im not sure how to lower a rear independent suspension, i dont think i can just slap some springs on the rear, well im not sure :confused: but i also asked what size tires will be comming with the 26" , forget it i change my mind the only tire they can give me is 305/30/26 i cam not going 30 series thats like riding on rim.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
but i also asked what size tires will be comming with the 26" , forget it i change my mind the only tire they can give me is 305/30/26 i cam not going 30 series thats like riding on rim.

The hazards of going big, I guess.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Armagddn,

The intrax springs are available. There are 3 sets on ebay. Try billetsuperstore.com. 1-877-724-5538,I talked to Jesse, they can get them( tell them Kevin with the white Yukon on 24's sent you or from cardomain, they did all my work on the yukon).

To lower the Armada, they just put springs in the front and rear. I was quoted $349 to install the springs, so around $500 installed. You will need an alignment after. I would lower your Mada on the 24's and have fun.

Take pics as I am also intersted in the lowering springs and the ride quality.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I think a couple inches lowered will look great with any wheel setup. Even stock.
Gotta figure out how it will affect the rear leveling system now.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks kevin,

i did try calling them and they told me that they called intrax and said the springs are still in development, and they wont be ready untill 2006, i did call this place called drop zone and they told me they have the intrax kit and would install it for 799 with alignment dunno :confused: if drop zone actully has the intrax kit, i have the number to intrax and gonna call them
949 252 0800 intrax in oc

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
ebay has the springs a lot

I've watched these springs on ebay a lot. They have them at least every couple of weeks. I want to know how to deal with the load leveling rear suspension before I'd buy........

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
shaft2k said:
I've watched these springs on ebay a lot. They have them at least every couple of weeks. I want to know how to deal with the load leveling rear suspension before I'd buy........
I think the auto level system will still work if you adjust the sensor. You will have to make a bracket to raise the sensor, or make a new connecting link that is shorter, or make a new lower bracket that is shorter.
See attachment

Attachments

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Well put scr38.

I think any good shop could make the bracket. On my yukon, it had the same auto leveling and when I put the lowering kit on they made a bracket to compensate for the new stance. It was included in the install price. Still worked great after two years. It was eaily reversed when I sold my truck.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.