Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24" echelon korum with 285/40/24 toyo tires
color matched paint galaxy wheels, tire sensors included on the wheel already, only has about 800 miles on it i dont drive the truck much do to gas prices, have original reciept paid $4,100 selling for $3,800 :)

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would never bag my mada and i asked around they told me 26's wont fit if i lower it, who ever sells the intrax will tellyou there all on back order untill december, and i think thats just for the springs, im not sure how to lower a rear independent suspension, i dont think i can just slap some springs on the rear, well im not sure :confused: but i also asked what size tires will be comming with the 26" , forget it i change my mind the only tire they can give me is 305/30/26 i cam not going 30 series thats like riding on rim.

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks kevin,

i did try calling them and they told me that they called intrax and said the springs are still in development, and they wont be ready untill 2006, i did call this place called drop zone and they told me they have the intrax kit and would install it for 799 with alignment dunno :confused: if drop zone actully has the intrax kit, i have the number to intrax and gonna call them
949 252 0800 intrax in oc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.