Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 2"-3" simple lift kit for my 2017 Armada for a while now with no luck. I found this kit on 4wheelparts.com but I'm a little skeptical of it. I feel like this is for a Titan. What do you think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would say that it's not for our vehicles as the picture and description shows a 1" lifting block with shackles meant to go on a solid rear axle.

I have been looking for a 2"-3" simple lift kit for my 2017 Armada for a while now with no luck. I found this kit on 4wheelparts.com but I'm a little skeptical of it. I feel like this is for a Titan. What do you think? View attachment 48459

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would say that it's not for our vehicles as the picture and description shows a 1" lifting block with shackles meant to go on a solid rear axle.

Won't work the Nissan armadas have Independent front and rear suspension no leaf springs to put those blocks under...... You need a coil spring spacer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out heavy metal suspensions they are really good. Good quality parts. If you are going up to a 3 inch level in the front and 2 inches in the back your gonna need sway bar links in the front and new upper control arms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out heavy metal suspensions they are really good. Good quality parts. If you are going up to a 3 inch level in the front and 2 inches in the back your gonna need sway bar links in the front and new upper control arms.
I can probably get away with just 1” if I could omit replacing the sway bars and control arms.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts