Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any luck finding an off-road front bumper for 2nd gen Armadas?
Wife bumped into a truck in the drive-thru this morning and I've got a good crack from the trucks tow hitch to deal with now.
No damage to the truck, only the crack in my front bumper. Not pursuing insurance.

Figured it would be a good time to swap to a steel bumper before I put in the work to fix this one.

Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Armada Platinum
37 Posts
The prices for DASH stuff seems really high. Not sure why the prices are so high, maybe it's because their stuff comes from Australia?

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL RWD
22 Posts
I would assume the body lines and headlight housings are different on the 21’s, right? Not sure that this would not fit. That is a crazy retail for a bumper but, coming from the 3/4 ton world, Road Armor-type bumpers are ridiculous too. Too rich for me…right now anyways.

Reactions: OBXPatrol

·
Registered
80 Posts
So far DASH is the only game in town for a quality bolt on option. It is coming from Australia, so shipping does play into it for sure. That said, an ARB bull bar for pretty much any modern vehicle costs in the $2k range, so I really think the price isn't outrageous. I'm sure if demand increased the price would drop. Probably be more competition too, which would be nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts