Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
We have a 2017 Armada SV purchased used with 20k miles in 2018. I'm 70, been living with rheumatoid arthritis for 40 years and fibromyalgia for 20. With regular hand exercise my grip is barely at the bottom edge for a male my age. All that said, the Armada is a dream to drive, even backing a 24' travel trailer into its slot. We drive from our home near Helena, Montana, to Seattle several times a year to visit kids and grandkids. It's roughly 600 miles and I generally drive the entire way, usually in a day without undue fatigue. I've not driven a 1st gen or a Titan though a friend and neighbor has a company provided Titan about five years old and doesn't care for the way it drives, says it's a lot of work.

I've said in a couple of threads on towing on this forum and will repeat here, when we first got the Armada it didn't feel as steady as I like, had to make constant small tweaks to the wheel to keep in the lane. Getting rid of the stock tires about eight months after we bought it at about 25k miles and replacing them with Toyo AT/2 10 ply made it like a different vehicle. Looking back over 55 years of driving a lot of different vehicles, I would say the Armada is the easiest and most comfortable to drive rig I've owned (though I wouldn't say it where my '04 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP could hear me).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts