Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full disclosure: this is a question I’m ashamed to ask, but gave up on online researching, as well as reading the owners manual, ... and trying every possible latch!

on my 2011 Armada with second row bench seating, can I adjust the middle seat back rest? If yes how!? I know I can drop it (or fold it down) by pulling the latch (or the cable) but I can not find a way to adjust the angle to match with the other seats!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
On our 2011 Pathfinder there is a nylon pull tab that will allow you to adjust the seat back. It's at the rear of the seat bottom. Maybe it's the same for the Armada. Our Armada has Captain's chairs so I'm not sure if it's the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
look at this video. at 1:28 (pause it if the scene changes too quickly for you to see) you see a beige strap that's next to the bottom cushion seat belt connection. i think you pull that UP and then you use your back (you're sitting in the seat) to push the seat back towards the rear...

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
so maybe that loop I mention is to lower the middle part down instead?
as I see the back of the 60/40 setup, it would now seem like you cant adjust the middle as per @staplebox 's post. i never had the bench in any of muy armadas and now my q so i didnt know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your help, it looks like the backrest is not adjustable on Armada, at least on mine, it’s a little awkward for a vehicle with all these options to lack this feature but I guess I have to live with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts