Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Swap 2nd row captain chairs for bench seat ?

Hello,

I've just bought my Armada LE 4x4 last week. It came with the 2 captain chairs instead of the bench seat... and now regreting it. I really would like to put the bench seating in.

If anyone out there with the bench seating and would like to swap with my captain chairs for the bench seating, please let me know... I have grey leather seats.

Q2H

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Southern California. I think the color name of my seat is 'steel'. Please let me know ig things didn't work out and you want to swap the seat.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Well, the one I tried to get today was sold before I could get to it (in Las Vegas). :(

My next prospect has the charcoal leather interior with captain's seats. If that one falls through, I'll keep you in mind.

Also, most likely I'll end up with the 18" wheel/rim combo. If anyone's interested in swapping your 17's straight across (assuming we have similar rims and tires in similar condition) for some 18's - let me know as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
2 Participants
q2h
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing