Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Event is Friday March 11-13 2016*

I am not coordinating the meet. I'm just passing the word on. There will be multiple caravans to Vegas from various meeting spots on March 11. I will update thread when meeting spots are established.

Stay one night or stay longer. Event starts at 3 PM on the 11th and ends at 11 AM on the 13th. Kids are welcome. We will be staying at the Silverton Hotel. Call to reserve your room. Use code "NISSAN3" to reserve rooms for $206.06 plus tax and fees for the weekend. This code is only good until 2/11/16.

We will be doing many different group activities like offroading, paintball, renting a party bus, attending the "Mint 400" RZR race, drooling over eachothers rides, and all of the over the top fun that Vegas has to offer.

Prizes are being given by TAP and nolimitsolutions for raffle.

I will update thread with important information if it comes up but for more details visit the Facebook page "3rd Annual Vegas Nissan Meet" hosted by Melissa Nelson-Coronado.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Thanks bro, God I can't wait to go. Sounds like it's going to be awesome!! I hope I can meet some people from around my area there so Maybe I can join a local club.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro, God I can't wait to go. Sounds like it's going to be awesome!! I hope I can meet some people from around my area there so Maybe I can join a local club.
Ya there will be alot of people and a caravan from there. I'll keep you updated. Probably will be a san diego caravan then meet up with inland empire and pick up others on the way. The caravan is the most fun part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts