Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I lay my 3 row seat down the ltach doesnt snap back into place. Here I found the spring loaded lever that lays them down, the spring inside is loose. Does anyone know how to re align or reset the srping to get it into the right position? Any scematic would be great or how to's.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I had the same problem

I have had the dealer repair that twice in my 04. They said it was due to the way the cable was routed. I found out my wife was using the release lever to raise the seat back up. Once she stopped doing that we haven't had the problem since.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I still have the warranty but just dont feel like waiting an hour. Something happened before that the cable totally came loose and I couldnt even put the seat down. Atleast the seat still locks and unlocks. Its just the latch wont snap back into place. Any pics? It cant be that hard.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
The service manual isn't any help. This is all it shows for the 3rd row assembly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Could someone just pull up on the lever and snap a quick pic so I could see how the spring is loaded in there or how it lays? The right side is the side thats loose. There s clip thats holding the left side in. Id go to the dealer and open the back door and look myself but it isnt exactly close by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.