Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if we can swap out the 05 3rd row seats and switch it with the new 06 3rd row seats, i like how the new 06 third row seats are :D

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I don't know. I've asked on the board and at a dealer. No responses yet. Third row is split. I want to know if it will bolt in or not. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
armagdn said:
does anyone know if we can swap out the 05 3rd row seats and switch it with the new 06 3rd row seats, i like how the new 06 third row seats are :D
we are trying to see if there is a kit to install an 06 3rd row seat w/out luck, but may be because its still brand new. hey of the topic is possible to take a pic. of the in dash Navigation? and did you get rid of your 6cd changer?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i called the nissan dealer in monclair and spoke to a service adviser and they told me that the third row seats on the 06 mada will not fit on the 05 mada's . they said that its diffrent bolt patterns and thats how they come from the manufacture :( oh well :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Guess you gotta make mounting plates then. What a PITA. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
armagdn said:
i called the nissan dealer in monclair and spoke to a service adviser and they told me that the third row seats on the 06 mada will not fit on the 05 mada's . they said that its diffrent bolt patterns and thats how they come from the manufacture :( oh well :rolleyes:
Has anyone tried to verify this? It wouldn't be the first time a service manger was wrong. I have seen a lot of hot air bellow from their mouths :p

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Looked at an 06 and the rear seat comes with extra legs (obvious really) where the seats split. you would need to remove the carpet and then fabricate and weld mounting brackets to the floor. Not difficult but probably more effort than its worth (don't forget to watch out for fuel lines,fuel tank, wiring etc under the floor.)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Tmation said:
Looked at an 06 and the rear seat comes with extra legs (obvious really) where the seats split. you would need to remove the carpet and then fabricate and weld mounting brackets to the floor. Not difficult but probably more effort than its worth (don't forget to watch out for fuel lines,fuel tank, wiring etc under the floor.)

Good points. Man I really wish it bolted in b/c that is the one thing that I wished was different from the day I got mine in 04. The pathfinders were already out and had it and I kept wondering , "what dumbass at Nissan didn't make the Armada's 3rd row a split?" :confused:

Anyway, I suppose if you did fabricate, there could be safety issues depending on the quality of work.

Peace out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.