Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my eclipse avn 2454 touch screen dvd/ navigation/ touch screen mp3, purchased it 6 months ago for $1,400 in great condition no scratches on screen will sell for $1,000 obo, you can pick it up locally or if your out of state i can ship it for $12 bucks more, this unit will come in its original box original manual and warranty card, if you want a copy of my purchase invoice i can provide that as well, this is off my 05 armada
thank you

· Premium Member
154 Posts
armagdn said:
im selling my eclipse avn 2454 touch screen dvd/ navigation/ touch screen mp3, purchased it 6 months ago for $1,400 in great condition no scratches on screen will sell for $1,000 obo, you can pick it up locally or if your out of state i can ship it for $12 bucks more, this unit will come in its original box original manual and warranty card, if you want a copy of my purchase invoice i can provide that as well, this is off my 05 armada
thank you
Armagdn, I'm interested in purchasing. Can you provide pictures? Pls PM me. Thanks~

· Premium Member
154 Posts
armagdn said:
k i'll take some pictures today after work
thanks[/QUOTE

May I ask why you are selling and if you have had any problems with it?
Still waiting on pics!!

· Premium Member
154 Posts
armagdn said:
thank you
Guess ur not that interested in selling your Nav system... still waiting... :(

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry i wasnt able to log on yesturday to clubarmada, but i am still selling it and i havent taken any pictures, my digital camera is misplaced still cant find
hopefully by this weekend just been busy with work and kids
thanks

· Premium Member
154 Posts
armagdn said:
sorry i wasnt able to log on yesturday to clubarmada, but i am still selling it and i havent taken any pictures, my digital camera is misplaced still cant find
thanks
dont worry bout it. i ordered the avn5435.

· Premium Member
23 Posts
Stereo setup

armagdn said:
thanks
Is there anyway you could post your 6x9 and woofer locations? Did you have to keep the third row laying down?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.